Kids Camp Classes
Everywhere you turn there is a renewed interest to be back in the kitchen making healthy and creative meals for family and friends. This has become a real passion for many of us. Kids want to be a part of the fun! Check out the calendar beginning in June for our classes.
Here at Art of the Meal we have designed a summer program for your chef in training. We are dedicated to providing interactive and educational children’s cooking classes. Your child will learn to read and follow recipes, measure and combine ingredients, and work together as teams while expressing their own personal creativity! Additionally we will learn about kitchen safety, seasonal eating and basic cooking techniques. Each class is limited to 12 students so that every child has personal attention from our staff. Ages from 7-16.
A few things of note:
YOUR CHILDS SEAT IN CAMP IS NOT RESERVED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED
- Tuition is refundable up to 7 days before the session begins
- If a child is removed from camp for disregarding the kitchen safety rules as set forth by our staff, there will be no refund
- For safety reasons, please send kids to camp wearing close-toe shoes, (no sandals) and long hair pulled back in a ponytail.
- All parents will be asked to sign a safety waiver upon registration
- Please contact us by phone if your child has any serious food allergies-our kitchen is not nut free. We can discuss possible options.
- Please feel free to contact us with additional questions!